10.29.2008

still hangin with the nurses





Little Miss Molly did not, I repeat did NOT get to come home yesterday.  This makes me a sad mommy, but I know that she will eventually get tired of all the attention she's getting at the hospital and hail a cab on home.  She still has a bit of an infection, so their keeping her on antibiotics for another week or so.  That silly rash just won't go away, although it has gone down in size considerably.  Pray pray pray that once they get this under control, some other kind of bacteria doesn't get any crazy ideas.  Her bed is just waiting for her to break it in, and the swing that Owen never used is dying to rock her to sleep.  Not to mention that mommy, daddy, and Owie are getting a little tired of not being kept up at night!  It will happen soon enough, but I'm asking the doctors not to give me an actual date.  That way I can act surprised when they tell me she's moving out of the hospital, and in with us.  It also will keep me from being disappointed if it happens that she doesn't get to make the trip home again.  So, we'll just keep on doing what we've been doing.  I know God is still in control of the situation, and that she's there for some reason I'm not aware of yet.  Today was a good day, and she was a happy girl.  In turn, this makes me a happy girl.  She got a bath, and smells so fresh and so clean.  We got in some good lovin tonight and lots of kisses were given...by the whole fam.  Owen loves to give his baby sister kisses, after all she does have the most kissable cheeks I've ever seen!  It's a sweet sight to see, check it out for yourself.         

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Aws, brotherly love...
*hugs*
Laters
Kristen