10.20.2008

leavin on a jet plane...




Mommy and Molly got to fly in a jet and travel the world! Oh, how I wish that were the case. Instead we went to Omaha, Nebraska for her transplant evaluation. The jet ride was fun, but I'm not gonna lie...I was a tad bit disappointed that they didn't whip out the red carpet for us. Don't they know who we are? Not exactly what I

was expecting since my knees kept touching the knees of the paramedic in front of me...awkward!  However, Molly enjoyed the turbulence and slept through the entire flight with her mouth hanging wide (and I do mean wide) open. A daddy's girl for sure. We got there in about an hour and it took Brad eight...poor guy wasn't cool enough for the lier! Overall, I give jet rides an 8. No security, no baggage check, no terminals, and my shoes weren't considered a threat...just straight up to the plane and wha-lah. Anyways, my little girl was a good little traveler in a tiny little incubator. Memories! 

No comments: