10.08.2008

holding up

Brad, Owen and I are hanging in there.  We do what we can, when we can.  I get up to the hospital to see her every day and love her the best I know how.  Brad and I are hopeful that things will work out and trust that the Lord knows what He's doing.  Pray for endurance for our family....we have a very long journey ahead of us.  I've already seen it wear on us at times, but God has been good to give us strength when we've needed it.  We know there are many of you who are praying for a miracle, and we are so grateful.  We've seen God so so much through her life already...it's been amazing.  I love my family more than I ever have, and I have the sweet gift of my daughters life to thank for that.  Every day is better than the last, and I continue to pray for many many days with her in the future.

No comments: